Our thin acoustic barrier is designed for refurbishing concrete floor applications and can also be used for timber floors. It is primarily used where impact noise insulation is required although it can also provide a level of airborne noise insulation.
Soundlay 9 is a two layer laminate, the upper being 7.5kg acoustic barrier supported by a 6mm layer of Class ‘0’ acoustic foam.
- Slim solution for sound reduction
- Can be used as a high performance carpet underlay
- Supplied in easy to handle sheets
- Can meet Part E when used with a resilient bar ceiling
- Can be used with most floor finishes - this may include using a timber stiffening layer
- Sheet Size: 9 x 1000 x 1200mm
- Weight: 10kg per sheet