Regupol® 4515 Eco is a tough, resilient acoustic underlayment manufactured from rubber/cork and is ideally suited to refurbishing concrete based constructions to comply with Approved Document E (England and Wales), Section 5 of the Scottish Building Regulations.
It can also be used for new build; it has a low profile 3mm or 4.5mm height. Regupol 4515 Eco is an impact reduction product only unless it’s installed with a decoupled ceiling.
Regupol® 4515 Eco is a tough, resilient, low cost acoustic underlayment designed to reduce impact noise beneath a wide range of floor finishes: carpet, wood, laminates and tiles in concrete construction. Extremely durable, flexible and sustainable, Regupol® 4515 Eco delivers cost effective impact sound insulation and is ideal for all types of developments. Regupol acoustic underlayments are used across the UK and have been installed in such prestigious properties as The Shard and the Four Seasons Hotel, as well as in Waitrose and Sainsbury supermarkets.
Regupol® 4515 Eco acoustic underlayment meets the requirements for a bonded soft floor covering in certain Guidance floors in Approved Document E (England & Wales ), Technical Booklet G ( Northern Ireland ) and Example Construction floors under Section 5 ( Scotland ) - see performance section for details. Regupol 4515 Eco acoustic underlayment must always be used with a suitable base floor and ceiling construction.
Regupol® 4515 Eco acoustic underlayment is widely used in developments where effective sound control is essential and interior design flexibility is a priority. These include:
- Education developments
- Commercial developments
- Leisure developments
- Designed for use with a wide range of floor finishes, including carpet and tiles as well as wooden based floor finishes.
- Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads
- Resistant to ageing and deformation
- Zero global warming potential (GWP) & zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Product manufactured using Recycled Materials and 100% recyclable
- Roll width 1,100mm
- Roll lengths 20m (3mm) & 12m (4.5mm)
- Material thickness 3mm & 4.5mm
For installation details, please download our brochure here.