Smartfloor is an easy-to-install, interlocking dry-screed system that has been designed with underfloor heating in mind. It is also ideal for use with tiled floors, making it perfect for underfloor-heated bathrooms.
The gypsum layer (18mm or 22mm) is:
- Acoustically dense, reducing the transmission of airborne sound.
- Thermally transparent, allowing heat to pass up into the room above.
- Reduces airborne noise
- Up to 60% recycled content
- Dimensionally stable
- Minimises losses from underfloor heating systems allowing lower temperature operation and more responsive temperature control
- No specialist trades required for installation
- Eliminates drying times from building schedules associated with wet screeds
- Gypsum board density: 1100kg/m3
- Thermal conductivity: 0.38 AR W/(mK)
- Water vapour diffusion resistance: µ@17