This high-performance acoustic ceiling board is a composite multi-purpose acoustic product used for upgrading walls and ceiling, can be used to achieve Part E building regulations in refurbishments from the ceiling application only when the full system is used, this saves space and having to install acoustic products on the floor as well.
Whether you’re looking to reduce unwanted noise from a neighbour above or meet the requirements of Part E, the Maxiboard acoustic ceiling board offers a highly effective solution. The cement and gypsum elements of the board provide considerable density to reduce the transference of airborne noise, while the polymeric core provides effective impact noise resistance.
- Improves impact and airborne sound insulation
- Meets Part E of the Building Regulations
- Achieves 1hr fire rating to BS EN 1365-2
- Takes screws and nails direct
- Minimal thickness
- Panel Size: 1200 x 600 x 17mm
- Weight: 24kg/m2